Thursday, October 28, 2010

2010 Shanghai World Expo

























































































































Surreal. Otherworldy. Wildy Futuristic.

Really enjoyed my several hours at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. Hit a lot of the European pavilions (Czech Republic was randomly the coolest, hands down, completely abstract and bizarre), the giant African pavilion, and many Latin American ones. Had a Quilmes from Argentina after walking around for miles, a nice memory of my times there. The Chilean pavilion was pretty incredible also, as well as the outsides of many that I didn't have time to wait in line for. Like I said, biggest crowd of people I've ever seen. They recently passed the 1.7 million visitors list I saw in the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment